Read more about our complete offering for Atmel MCUs.
The latest version of this product, 6.40, adds programming fuses, Custom SFR window, support for new devices and Sampled Graphs in simulator.
- Integrated development environment with project management tools and editor
- Highly optimizing C and C++ compiler for AVR
- Automatic checking of MISRA C rules for safety-critical applications
- Configuration files for all AVR Classic, ATmega and FPSLIC families, including devices with the enhanced core
- Extensive hardware debugger support
- Run-time libraries
- Relocating AVR assembler
- Linker and librarian tools
- C-SPY® debugger with AVR simulator and support for RTOS-aware debugging on hardware
- Example projects for AVR and code templates
- User and reference guides in PDF format
- Context-sensitive online help
C-SPY target system support:
- AVR ICE200
- AVR JTAGICE
- AVR JTAGICE mkII
- AVR JTAGICE3
- AVR® ONE!
- AVR Dragon
- AVR Crypto Controller ROM-monitor for the Atmel Smart Card Development Board (SCDB) and the Voyager development system (optional add-ons, order separately)
- AVR Studio via compatible output format (full support for Atmel ICE via the Atmel debugger interface)
- OSEK Run Time Interface (ORTI) support included
- Micrium µC/OS-II Kernel Awareness Plugin included
Each RTOS plugin installs a number of new windows in C-SPY, most importantly the task or thread list windows where task-specific breakpoints can be specified and task-specific steps executed. Different inspector windows display the contents of the internal data structures of the RTOS such as timers, queues, semaphores, resources and mailboxes.